- (n.) The young of the equine genus or horse kind of animals; -- sometimes distinctively applied to the male, filly being the female. Cf. Foal.
- (n.) A young, foolish fellow.
- (n.) A short knotted rope formerly used as an instrument of punishment in the navy.
- (v. i.) To frisk or frolic like a colt; to act licentiously or wantonly.
- (v. t.) To horse; to get with young.
- (v. t.) To befool.
Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Definitions for: CLOT
- (n.) A concretion or coagulation; esp. a soft, slimy, coagulated mass, as of blood; a coagulum.
- (v. i.) To concrete, coagulate, or thicken, as soft or fluid matter by evaporation; to become a cot or clod.
- (v. t.) To form into a slimy mass.