- Serbian resistance fighter; guerilla
Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Tip: click or tap on an item to view its definition, and more!
- (n.) A cookroom; the room of a house appropriated to cookery.
- (n.) A utensil for roasting meat; as, a tin kitchen.
- (v. t.) To furnish food to; to entertain with the fare of the kitchen.
- (v. t.) To make thick (in any sense of the word).
- (v. t.) To render dense; to inspissate; as, to thicken paint.
- (v. t.) To make close; to fill up interstices in; as, to thicken cloth; to thicken ranks of trees or men.
- (v. t.) To strengthen; to confirm.
- (v. t.) To make more frequent; as, to thicken blows.
- (v. i.) To become thick.