Stuck on a crossword puzzle or Wordle answer?
Enter the word you are trying to solve in the box below, using question marks in place of the letter(s) you don't know.
New! You can also search for definitions and anagrams by typing in a word without any question marks.
Definitions for: COACH
- (n.) A large, closed, four-wheeled carriage, having doors in the sides, and generally a front and back seat inside, each for two persons, and an elevated outside seat in front for the driver.
- (n.) A special tutor who assists in preparing a student for examination; a trainer; esp. one who trains a boat's crew for a race.
- (n.) A cabin on the after part of the quarter-deck, usually occupied by the captain.
- (n.) A first-class passenger car, as distinguished from a drawing-room car, sleeping car, etc. It is sometimes loosely applied to any passenger car.
- (v. i.) To drive or to ride in a coach; -- sometimes used with
- (v. t.) To convey in a coach.
- (v. t.) To prepare for public examination by private instruction; to train by special instruction.