- A book or pamphlet containing an enumeration of things; "he found it in the Sears catalog"
- A complete list of things; usually arranged systematically; "it does not pretend to be a catalog of his achievements"
- Make an itemized list or catalog of; classify; "He is cataloguing his photographic negatives"
- Make a catalogue, compile a catalogue; "She spends her weekends cataloguing"
Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Definition for: COAGULATES
- Cause to change from a liquid to a solid or thickened state
- Change from a liquid to a thickened or solid state; "coagulated blood"