Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Definition of: CODES
- A coding system used for transmitting messages requiring brevity or secrecy
- (computer science) the symbolic arrangement of data or instructions in a computer program or the set of such instructions
- A set of rules or principles or laws (especially written ones)
- Convert ordinary language into code; "We should encode the message for security reasons"
- Attach a code to; "Code the pieces with numbers so that you can identify them later"