- (a. / adv.) Without being known; in disguise; in an assumed character, or under an assumed title; -- said esp. of great personages who sometimes adopt a disguise or an assumed character in order to avoid notice.
- (a.) One unknown or in disguise, or under an assumed character or name.
- (a.) The assumption of disguise or of a feigned character; the state of being in disguise or not recognized.
Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Definition for: COGNITION
- (v. t.) The act of knowing; knowledge; perception.
- (v. t.) That which is known.