- (computer science) a graphic symbol (usually a simple picture) that denotes a program or a command or a data file or a concept in a graphical user interface
- A conventional religious painting in oil on a small wooden panel; venerated in the Eastern Church
- A visual representation (of an object or scene or person or abstraction) produced on a surface; "they showed us the pictures of their wedding"; "a movie is a series of images projected so rapidly that the eye integrates them"
Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Definition of: COINS
- Form by stamping, punching, or printing; "strike coins"; "strike a medal"
- Make up; "coin phrases or words"
- A flat metal piece (usually a disc) used as money
Tip: click or tap on an item to view its definition, and more!
- (n.) A shoot or sprout of a plant; a sucker.
- (n.) A piece of a slender branch or twig cut for grafting.
- (n.) Hence, a descendant; an heir; as, a scion of a royal stock.
- Relating to audible sound; "a sonic wave"
- (of speed) having or caused by speed approximately equal to that of sound in air at sea level; "a sonic boom"