- Take in coal; "The big ship coaled"
- Supply with coal
- Burn to charcoal; "Without a drenching rain, the forest fire will char everything"
- A hot fragment of wood or coal that is left from a fire and is glowing or smoldering
- Fossil fuel consisting of carbonized vegetable matter deposited in the Carboniferous period
Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Definition of: COLAS
- Carbonated drink flavored with extract from kola nuts (`dope' is a southernism in the United States)
- Large genus of African trees bearing kola nuts