Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Definition of: COMBS
- The act of drawing a comb through hair; "his hair needed a comb"
- Smoothen and neaten with or as with a comb; "comb your hair before dinner"; "comb the wool"
- The fleshy red crest on the head of the domestic fowl and other gallinaceous birds
- Search thoroughly; "They combed the area for the missing child"
- Ciliated comb-like swimming plate of a ctenophore
- Straighten with a comb; "comb your hair"
- A flat device with narrow pointed teeth on one edge; disentangles or arranges hair
- Any of several tools for straightening fibers