Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Definitions of: COMMUNICATION
- (n.) The act or fact of communicating; as, communication of smallpox; communication of a secret.
- (n.) Intercourse by words, letters, or messages; interchange of thoughts or opinions, by conference or other means; conference; correspondence.
- (n.) Association; company.
- (n.) Means of communicating; means of passing from place to place; a connecting passage; connection.
- (n.) That which is communicated or imparted; intelligence; news; a verbal or written message.
- (n.) Participation in the Lord's supper.
- (n.) A trope, by which a speaker assumes that his hearer is a partner in his sentiments, and says we, instead of I or you.