Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Definitions for: CONCEPTION
- (n.) The act of conceiving in the womb; the initiation of an embryonic animal life.
- (n.) The state of being conceived; beginning.
- (n.) The power or faculty of apprehending of forming an idea in the mind; the power of recalling a past sensation or perception.
- (n.) The formation in the mind of an image, idea, or notion, apprehension.
- (n.) The image, idea, or notion of any action or thing which is formed in the mind; a concept; a notion; a universal; the product of a rational belief or judgment. See Concept.
- (n.) Idea; purpose; design.
- (n.) Conceit; affected sentiment or thought.