- (n.) Act of concerting; adjustment.
Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Definitions of: CONCERTINO
- (n.) A piece for one or more solo instruments with orchestra; -- more concise than the concerto.
Tip: click or tap on an item to view its definition, and more!
- (n.) The process of concreting; the process of uniting or of becoming united, as particles of matter into a mass; solidification.
- (n.) A mass or nodule of solid matter formed by growing together, by congelation, condensation, coagulation, induration, etc.; a clot; a lump; a calculus.
- (n.) A rounded mass or nodule produced by an aggregation of the material around a center; as, the calcareous concretions common in beds of clay.