Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Definition of: CONCLUSION
- (n.) The last part of anything; close; termination; end.
- (n.) Final decision; determination; result.
- (n.) Any inference or result of reasoning.
- (n.) The inferred proposition of a syllogism; the necessary consequence of the conditions asserted in two related propositions called premises. See Syllogism.
- (n.) Drawing of inferences.
- (n.) An experiment, or something from which a conclusion may be drawn.
- (n.) The end or close of a pleading, e.g., the formal ending of an indictment, "against the peace," etc.
- (n.) An estoppel or bar by which a person is held to a particular position.