Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Definitions for: CONCOCTION
- (n.) A change in food produced by the organs of nutrition; digestion.
- (n.) The act of concocting or preparing by combining different ingredients; also, the food or compound thus prepared.
- (n.) The act of digesting in the mind; planning or devising; rumination.
- (n.) Abatement of a morbid process, as a fever and return to a normal condition.
- (n.) The act of perfecting or maturing.