Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Definition of: CONDEMNATIONS
- (criminal law) a final judgment of guilty in a criminal case and the punishment that is imposed; "the conviction came as no surprise"
- (law) the act of condemning (as land forfeited for public use) or judging to be unfit for use (as a food product or an unsafe building)
- An expression of strong disapproval; pronouncing as wrong or morally culpable; "his uncompromising condemnation of racism"
- An appeal to some supernatural power to inflict evil on someone or some group
- The condition of being strongly disapproved of; "he deserved nothing but condemnation"