Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Definitions for: CONDENSATIONS
- The process or result of becoming smaller or pressed together; "the contraction of a gas on cooling"
- Atmospheric moisture that has condensed because of cold
- The process of changing from a gaseous to a liquid or solid state
- The act of increasing the density of something
- (psychoanalysis) an unconscious process whereby two ideas or images combine into a single symbol; especially in dreams
- A shortened version of a written work