Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Definition of: CONDITIONS
- Apply conditioner to in order to make smooth and shiny; "I condition my hair after washing it"
- Put into a better state; "he conditions old cars"
- The procedure that is varied in order to estimate a variable's effect by comparison with a control condition
- Specify as a condition or requirement in a contract or agreement; make an express demand or provision in an agreement; "The will stipulates that she can live in the house for the rest of her life"; "The contract stipulates the dates of the payments"
- Information that should be kept in mind when making a decision; "another consideration is the time it would take"
- Develop (children's) behavior by instruction and practice; especially to teach self-control;
- An assumption on which rests the validity or effect of something else
- Establish a conditioned response
- (usually plural) a statement of what is required as part of an agreement; "the contract set out the conditi