- (v. t.) See Cozen.
Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Definitions of: CONES
- Cone-shaped mass of ovule- or spore-bearing scales or bracts
- A shape whose base is a circle and whose sides taper up to a point
- Make cone-shaped; "cone a tire"
- Any cone-shaped artifact
- A visual receptor cell in the retina that is sensitive to bright light and to color
Tip: click or tap on an item to view its definition, and more!
- (n.) A cake, thinner than a bannock, made of wheat or barley or oat meal.