Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Definition for: CONFIRMATIONS
- A sacrament admitting a baptized person to full participation in the church
- A ceremony held in the synagogue (usually at Pentecost) to admit as adult members of the Jewish community young men and women who have successfully completed a course of study in Judaism
- Additional proof that something that was believed (some fact or hypothesis or theory) is correct;
- Information that confirms or verifies
- Making something valid by formally ratifying or confirming it; "the ratification of the treaty"; "confirmation of the appointment"