- (n.) A notch.
- (n.) The upper fore corner of a boom sail or of a trysail.
- (v. t.) To notch; to fit to the string, as an arrow; to string, as a bow.
Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Definition of: CONK
- Informal term for the nose
- Pass out from weakness, physical or emotional distress due to a loss of blood supply to the brain
- Pass from physical life and lose all bodily attributes and functions necessary to sustain life; "She died from cancer"; "The children perished in the fire"; "The patient went peacefully"; "The old guy kicked the bucket at the age of 102"
- Hit, especially on the head; "The stranger conked him and he fainted"
- Come to a stop; "The car stalled in the driveway"