- Make small marks into the surface of; "score the clay before firing it"
- In Archery, grooves at either end of a bow for holding the bowstring.
Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Definition of: CONKS
- Informal term for the nose
- Hit, especially on the head; "The stranger conked him and he fainted"
- Come to a stop; "The car stalled in the driveway"
- Pass out from weakness, physical or emotional distress due to a loss of blood supply to the brain
- Pass from physical life and lose all bodily attributes and functions necessary to sustain life; "She died from cancer"; "The children perished in the fire"; "The patient went peacefully"; "The old guy kicked the bucket at the age of 102"