Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Definition of: CONNEXIONS
- The act of bringing two things into contact (especially for communication); "the joining of hands around the table"; "there was a connection via the internet"
- Shifting from one form of transportation to another; "the plane was late and he missed his connection in Atlanta"
- An instrumentality that connects; "he soldered the connection"; "he didn't have the right connector between the amplifier and the speakers"
- The process of bringing ideas or events together in memory or imagination; "conditioning is a form of learning by association"
- A relation between things or events (as in the case of one causing the other or sharing features with it); "there was a connection between eating that pickle and having that nightmare"
- A connecting shape