Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Definitions of: CONS
- A person serving a sentence in a jail or prison
- Commit to memory; learn by heart; "Have you memorized your lines for the play yet?"
- Deprive of by deceit; "He swindled me out of my inheritance"; "She defrauded the customers who trusted her"; "the cashier gypped me when he gave me too little change"
- A swindle in which you cheat at gambling or persuade a person to buy worthless property
- An argument opposed to a proposal