Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Definition for: CONSIDERATION
- (n.) The act or process of considering; continuous careful thought; examination; contemplation; deliberation; attention.
- (n.) Attentive respect; appreciative regard; -- used especially in diplomatic or stately correspondence.
- (n.) Thoughtful or sympathetic regard or notice.
- (n.) Claim to notice or regard; some degree of importance or consequence.
- (n.) The result of delibration, or of attention and examonation; matured opinion; a reflection; as, considerations on the choice of a profession.
- (n.) That which is, or should be, taken into account as a ground of opinion or action; motive; reason.
- (n.) The cause which moves a contracting party to enter into an agreement; the material cause of a contract; the price of a stripulation; compensation; equivalent.