Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Definition for: CONSIDERATIONS
- A considerate and thoughtful act
- Kind and considerate regard for others; "he showed no consideration for her feelings"
- The process of giving careful thought to something
- Information that should be kept in mind when making a decision; "another consideration is the time it would take"
- A discussion of a topic (as in a meeting); "consideration of the traffic problem took more than an hour"
- A fee charged in advance to retain the services of someone