Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Definitions for: CONSTITUTIONAL
- (a.) Belonging to, or inherent in, the constitution, or in the structure of body or mind; as, a constitutional infirmity; constitutional ardor or dullness.
- (a.) In accordance with, or authorized by, the constitution of a state or a society; as, constitutional reforms.
- (a.) Regulated by, dependent on, or secured by, a constitution; as, constitutional government; constitutional rights.
- (a.) Relating to a constitution, or establishment form of government; as, a constitutional risis.
- (a.) For the benefit or one's constitution or health; as, a constitutional walk.
- (n.) A walk or other exercise taken for one's health or constitution.