Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Definitions for: CONSTRUCTS
- Create by organizing and linking ideas, arguments, or concepts; "construct a proof"; "construct an argument"
- Create by linking linguistic units; "construct a sentence"; "construct a paragraph"
- An abstract or general idea inferred or derived from specific instances
- Reassemble mentally; "reconstruct the events of 20 years ago"
- Draw with suitable instruments and under specified conditions; "construct an equilateral triangle"
- Put together out of artificial or natural components or parts; "the company fabricates plastic chairs"; "They manufacture small toys"; He manufactured a popular cereal"
- Make by combining materials and parts; "this little pig made his house out of straw"; "Some eccentric constructed an electric brassiere warmer"