- Any of a series of radioactive elements with atomic numbers 89 through 103
Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Definitions for: CONTAIN
- (v. i.) To restrain desire; to live in continence or chastity.
- (v. t.) To hold within fixed limits; to comprise; to include; to inclose; to hold.
- (v. t.) To have capacity for; to be able to hold; to hold; to be equivalent to; as, a bushel contains four pecks.
- (v. t.) To put constraint upon; to restrain; to confine; to keep within bounds.
Tip: click or tap on an item to view its definition, and more!
- (n.) A song or verses.