- A small piece of toasted or fried bread; served in soup or salads
Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Definitions for: CONTOURS
- Any spatial attributes (especially as defined by outline); "he could barely make out their shapes"
- A feature (or the order or arrangement of features) of anything having a complex structure; "the contours of the melody"; "it defines a major contour of this administration"
- A line drawn on a map connecting points of equal height
- Form the contours of
Tip: click or tap on an item to view its definition, and more!
- (v. t.) To confront, or subdue, with greater scorn.