Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Definitions for: CORINTHIAN
- (a.) Of or relating to Corinth.
- (a.) Of or pertaining to the Corinthian order of architecture, invented by the Greeks, but more commonly used by the Romans.
- (a.) Debauched in character or practice; impure.
- (a.) Of or pertaining to an amateur sailor or yachtsman; as, a corinthian race (one in which the contesting yachts must be manned by amateurs.)
- (n.) A native or inhabitant of Corinth.
- (n.) A gay, licentious person.