- A curved support that permits the supported object to rock to and fro
- An ice skate with a curved blade
- A trough that can be rocked back and forth; used by gold miners to shake auriferous earth in water in order to separate the gold
- Originally a British youth subculture that evolved out of the teddy boys in the 1960s; wore black leather jackets and jeans and boots; had greased hair and rode motorcycles and listened to rock'n'roll; were largely unskilled manual laborers
- A chair mounted on rockers
- A teenager or young adult in the 1960s who wore leather jackets and rode motorcycles
- A performer or composer or fan of rock music
- An attendant who rocks a child in a cradle
Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Definition of: CORKERS
- A machine that is used to put corks in bottles
- (dated slang) a remarkable or excellent thing or person; "that story was a corker"