- (n.) The pouchlike enlargement of the gullet of birds, serving as a receptacle for food; the craw.
- (n.) The top, end, or highest part of anything, especially of a plant or tree.
- (n.) That which is cropped, cut, or gathered from a single felld, or of a single kind of grain or fruit, or in a single season; especially, the product of what is planted in the earth; fruit; harvest.
- (n.) Grain or other product of the field while standing.
- (n.) Anything cut off or gathered.
- (n.) Hair cut close or short, or the act or style of so cutting; as, a convict's crop.
- (n.) A projecting ornament in carved stone. Specifically, a finial.
- (n.) Tin ore prepared for smelting.
- (n.) Outcrop of a vein or seam at the surface.
- (n.) A riding whip with a loop instead of a lash.
- (v. t.) To cut off the tops or tips of; to bite or pull off; to browse; to pluck; to mow; to reap.
- (v. t.) Fig.: To cut off, as if in harvest.
- (v. t.) To cause to bear a crop; as, to crop a field.
- (v. i.) To yield harvest.
Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Definitions for: CORP
- A business firm whose articles of incorporation have been approved in some state
Tip: click or tap on an item to view its definition, and more!