- Cultivate, tend, and cut back the growth of; "dress the plants in the garden"
- A pouch in many birds and some lower animals that resembles a stomach for storage and preliminary maceration of food
- Cut short; "She wanted her hair cropped short"
- The stock or handle of a whip
- Feed as in a meadow or pasture; "the herd was grazing"
- The output of something in a season; "the latest crop of fashions is about to hit the stores"
- Let feed in a field or pasture or meadow
- A collection of people or things appearing together; "the annual crop of students brings a new crop of ideas"
- Yield crops; "This land crops well"
- A cultivated plant that is grown commercially on a large scale
- Prepare for crops; "Work the soil"; "cultivate the land"
- The yield from plants in a single growing season
Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Definitions of: CORPS
- (n. sing. & pl.) The human body, whether living or dead.
- (n. sing. & pl.) A body of men; esp., an organized division of the military establishment; as, the marine corps; the corps of topographical engineers; specifically, an army corps.
- (n. sing. & pl.) A body or code of laws.
- (n. sing. & pl.) The land with which a prebend or other ecclesiastical office is endowed.