Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Definitions for: CORRECTS
- Adjust for;
- Treat a defect;
- Make right or correct;
- Alter or regulate so as to achieve accuracy or conform to a standard;
- Censure severely; "She chastised him for his insensitive remarks"
- Go down in value; "the stock market corrected"; "prices slumped"
- Make reparations or amends for; "right a wrongs done to the victims of the Holocaust"
- Punish in order to gain control or enforce obedience;