- Accompany as an escort; "She asked her older brother to escort her to the ball"
- Accompany or escort; "I'll see you to the door"
- The act of accompanying someone or something in order to protect them
- Someone who escorts and protects a prominent person
- A participant in a date; "his date never stopped talking"
- An attendant who is employed to accompany someone
Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Definitions of: CORSETS
- A woman's close-fitting foundation garment
- Dress with a corset
Tip: click or tap on an item to view its definition, and more!
- Large black diving duck of northern parts of the northern hemisphere
- Measuring instrument consisting of two graduated arms hinged at one end
- A particular aspect of life or activity;
- A social group that forms part of the society or the economy; "the public sector"
- A portion of a military position
- The minimum track length that can be assigned to store information; unless otherwise specified a sector of data consists of 512 bytes
- A plane figure bounded by two radii and the included arc of a circle