- (a.) Of or pertaining to the Scotch; Scotch; Scottish; as, Scots law; a pound Scots (1s. 8d.).
Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Definitions for: COSTS
- Pecuniary reimbursement to the winning party for the expenses of litigation
- The property of having material worth (often indicated by the amount of money something would bring if sold); "the fluctuating monetary value of gold and silver"; "he puts a high price on his services"; "he couldn't calculate the cost of the collection"
- Value measured by what must be given or done or undergone to obtain something; "the cost in human life was enormous"; "the price of success is hard work"; "what price glory?"
- The total spent for goods or services including money and time and labor
- Require to lose, suffer, or sacrifice; "This mistake cost him his job"
- Be priced at; "These shoes cost $100"