- The month following September and preceding November
Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Definition for: COT
- (n.) A small house; a cottage or hut.
- (n.) A pen, coop, or like shelter for small domestic animals, as for sheep or pigeons; a cote.
- (n.) A cover or sheath; as, a roller cot (the clothing of a drawing roller in a spinning frame); a cot for a sore finger.
- (n.) A small, rudely-formed boat.
- (n.) A sleeping place of limited size; a little bed; a cradle; a piece of canvas extended by a frame, used as a bed.
Tip: click or tap on an item to view its definition, and more!