- Count again; "We had to recount all the votes after an accusation of fraud was made"
- Narrate or give a detailed account of; "Tell what happened"; "The father told a story to his child"
- An act of narration; "he was the hero according to his own relation"; "his endless recounting of the incident eventually became unbearable"
Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Definitions for: COUNTERING
- Speak in response; "He countered with some very persuasive arguments"
- Act in advance of; deal with ahead of time