- (n. sing. & pl.) The human body, whether living or dead.
- (n. sing. & pl.) A body of men; esp., an organized division of the military establishment; as, the marine corps; the corps of topographical engineers; specifically, an army corps.
- (n. sing. & pl.) A body or code of laws.
- (n. sing. & pl.) The land with which a prebend or other ecclesiastical office is endowed.
Stuck on a crossword puzzle or Wordle answer?
Enter the word you are trying to solve in the box below, using question marks in place of the letter(s) you don't know.
New! You can also search for definitions and anagrams by typing in a word without any question marks.
- Cultivate, tend, and cut back the growth of; "dress the plants in the garden"
- A pouch in many birds and some lower animals that resembles a stomach for storage and preliminary maceration of food
- Cut short; "She wanted her hair cropped short"
- The stock or handle of a whip
- Feed as in a meadow or pasture; "the herd was grazing"
- The output of something in a season; "the latest crop of fashions is about to hit the stores"
- Let feed in a field or pasture or meadow
- A collection of people or things appearing together; "the annual crop of students brings a new crop of ideas"
- Yield crops; "This land crops well"
- A cultivated plant that is grown commercially on a large scale
- Prepare for crops; "Work the soil"; "cultivate the land"
- The yield from plants in a single growing season