Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Definitions of: CRABS
- A stroke of the oar that either misses the water or digs too deeply; "he caught a crab and lost the race"
- Decapod having eyes on short stalks and a broad flattened carapace with a small abdomen folded under the thorax and pincers
- A louse that infests the pubic region of the human body
- The edible flesh of any of various crabs
- Infestation of the pubic hair by crab lice
- The fourth sign of the zodiac; the sun is in this sign from about June 21 to July 22
- (astrology) a person who is born while the sun is in Cancer
- A quarrelsome grouch
- Complain; "What was he hollering about?"
- Fish for crab
- Scurry sideways like a crab
- Direct (an aircraft) into a crosswind