- (v. t.) To break; to violate.
Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Definitions for: CRAFT
- (n.) Strength; might; secret power.
- (n.) Art or skill; dexterity in particular manual employment; hence, the occupation or employment itself; manual art; a trade.
- (n.) Those engaged in any trade, taken collectively; a guild; as, the craft of ironmongers.
- (n.) Cunning, art, or skill, in a bad sense, or applied to bad purposes; artifice; guile; skill or dexterity employed to effect purposes by deceit or shrewd devices.
- (n.) A vessel; vessels of any kind; -- generally used in a collective sense.
- (v. t.) To play tricks; to practice artifice.