- (v. i.) To talk; to speak; to prattle.
- (v. i.) To find fault; to cavil; to censure words or actions without reason or ill-naturedly; -- usually followed by at.
- (v. t.) To say; to tell.
- (v. t.) To find fault with; to censure.
- (pl.) of Carp
- (n.) A fresh-water herbivorous fish (Cyprinus carpio.). Several other species of Cyprinus, Catla, and Carassius are called carp. See Cruclan carp.
Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Definition of: CRAP
- Have a bowel movement; "The dog had made in the flower beds"
- Obscene words for unacceptable behavior; "I put up with a lot of bullshit from that jerk"; "what he said was mostly bull"
- Obscene terms for feces
Tip: click or tap on an item to view its definition, and more!