- (a.) Alt. of Arrected
- (v. t.) To direct.
- (v. t.) To impute.
Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Definitions for: CRATER
- (n.) The basinlike opening or mouth of a volcano, through which the chief eruption comes; similarly, the mouth of a geyser, about which a cone of silica is often built up.
- (n.) The pit left by the explosion of a mine.
- (n.) A constellation of the southen hemisphere; -- called also the Cup.
Tip: click or tap on an item to view its definition, and more!
- (n.) A charioteer.
- (n.) A man who drives a cart; a teamster.
- (n.) Any species of Phalangium; -- also called harvestman
- (n.) A British fish; the whiff.
- (n.) One who, or that which, traces.