- Someone whose work is driving carts
- 39th President of the United States (1924-)
- Englishman and Egyptologist who in 1922 discovered and excavated the tomb of Tutankhamen (1873-1939)
Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Definitions of: CRATERS
- A bowl-shaped depression formed by the impact of a meteorite or bomb
- A faint constellation in the southern hemisphere near Hydra and Corvus
- A bowl-shaped geological formation at the top of a volcano
Tip: click or tap on an item to view its definition, and more!
- Ammunition whose flight can be observed by a trail of smoke
- (radiology) any radioactive isotope introduced into the body to study metabolism or other biological processes
- An instrument used to make tracings
- An investigator who is employed to find missing persons or missing goods