- (n.) A singer; esp. the leader of a church choir; a precentor.
Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Definition of: CRATON
- The part of a continent that is stable and forms the central mass of the continent; typically Precambrian
Tip: click or tap on an item to view its definition, and more!
- French physicist who founded thermodynamics (1796-1832)
- (n.) Pasteboard for paper boxes; also, a pasteboard box.
- A Latin adverb and preposition, signifying against, contrary, in opposition, etc., entering as a prefix into the composition of many English words. Cf. Counter, adv. & pref.
- (n.) Alt. of Coranto