Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Definitions of: CRIBS
- A card game (usually for two players) in which each player is dealt six cards and discards one or two
- The cards discarded by players at cribbage
- Baby bed with high sides made of slats
- A bin or granary for storing grains
- Line with beams or planks; "crib a construction hole"
- A literal translation used in studying a foreign language (often used illicitly)
- Take unauthorized (intellectual material)
- Use a crib, as in an exam