- A theatrical performer
- A person who acts and gets things done; "he's a principal actor in this affair"; "when you want something done get a doer"; "he's a miracle worker"
Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Definition for: CROATS
Tip: click or tap on an item to view its definition, and more!
- (n.) A genus of rodents, including the beaver. See Beaver.
- (n.) Castoreum. See Castoreum.
- (n.) A hat, esp. one made of beaver fur; a beaver.
- (n.) A heavy quality of broadcloth for overcoats.
- (n.) type genus of the Castoridae: beavers
- (n.) the northernmost of the two bright stars in the constellation Gemini, the other being Pollux.
- (n.) Alt. of Castorite
- A hat made with the fur of a beaver (or similar material)
- A pivoting roller attached to the bottom of furniture or trucks or portable machines to make them movable
- A shaker with a perforated top for sprinkling powdered sugar
- A multiple star with 6 components; second brightest in Gemini; close to Pollux
- Cuban socialist leader who overthrew a dictator in 1959 and established a Marxist socialist state in Cuba (born in 1927)
- The external pouch that contains the testes