Stuck on a crossword puzzle or Wordle answer?
Enter the word you are trying to solve in the box below, using question marks in place of the letter(s) you don't know.
New! You can also search for definitions and anagrams by typing in a word without any question marks.
Definition for: CROCKS
- A black colloidal substance consisting wholly or principally of amorphous carbon and used to make pigments and ink
- Soil with or as with crock
- Release color when rubbed, of badly dyed fabric
- An earthen jar (made of baked clay)
- Nonsense; foolish talk; "that's a crock"