- (n.) A shot in which the ball struck with the cue comes in contact with two or more balls on the table; a hitting of two or more balls with the player's ball. In England it is called cannon.
- (v. i.) To make a carom.
Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Definition for: CROMA
- (n.) A quaver.
Tip: click or tap on an item to view its definition, and more!
- A single computer instruction that results in a series of instructions in machine language
- Very large in scale or scope or capability
- Of or relating to or characteristic of Morocco or its people; "Moroccan mosques cannot be entered by infidels"
- A kingdom (constitutional monarchy) in northwestern Africa with a largely Muslim population; achieved independence from France in 1956