- (v. i.) See Cruddle.
Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Tip: click or tap on an item to view its definition, and more!
- (v. i.) To change into curd; to coagulate; as, rennet causes milk to curdle.
- (v. i.) To thicken; to congeal.
- (v. t.) To change into curd; to cause to coagulate.
- (v. t.) To congeal or thicken.
- (imp. & p. p.) of Curl
- (a.) Having curls; curly; sinuous; wavy; as, curled maple (maple having fibers which take a sinuous course).